Red Barn Quail Stew
|Availability:||In stock (48)|
- Grain- and gluten-free stew is made in a delectable, whisker-licking gravy to create a meal even your sensitive dog can enjoy.
- Real quail is the top ingredient, followed by wholesome vegetables, vitamins and minerals—with absolutely no by-product meats, meals or fillers.
- Includes unique superfoods like dandelion greens, salmon oil and turmeric to boost your dog's overall health.
- Made without corn, wheat, soy or carrageenan—there's just enough room for wholesome, high-quality ingredients instead.
- Features real ingredients and avoids artificial colors, flavors or preservatives.
Quail, Vegetable Broth, Water, Dried Egg Product, Natural Flavor, Peas, Sunflower Oil, Agar-Agar, Calcium Carbonate, Carrots, Dandelion Greens, Salt, Parsley, Sodium Phosphate, Salmon Oil, Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, Bay Leaves, Turmeric, Iron Proteinate, Zinc Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Magnesium Proteinate, Sodium Selenite, Calcium Iodate, Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Niacin Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Vitamin A Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid.Caloric Content
878 kcal/kg, 311 kcal per can